We prepare and draw up all the documentation necessary for you to present to AESA and become an Authorised Operator.
Our satisfied customers endorse us.
- Post-Sales assessment service*
- Tailored design for each client with unique logo
- Aeronautical Engineers at your disposal
- We provide training and guidelines for the presentation of documentation to AESA (an understanding of what is contained in your declaration of responsibility is essential)
Furthermore, we have our own airfield where the training flights are held.
* Post-Sales Responsibilty: We guarantee that all the necessary paperwork will be correct or we will redraft it until they appear on the official AESA Operator’s list. EXCLUSIVELY on enrolment to the Full Operator package. Individual paperwork or any other drawn up outside of Dronemadrid cannot be included.
We handle all the paperwork necessary for you to be able to work with RPAS UAVs or drones
1st Dronemadrid will prepare your documentation according to the requested operating standards.
2nd A courier will collect your original documentation.
3rd The staff member undertaking the paperwork will deliver it to AESA in person.
4th A folder will be created for you in Google Drive with all the documents in PDF format from €299.
5th Once this process is completed, all originals are returned to the client.
GET A DISCOUNT ON YOUR INSURANCE WITH CASER and TR SEGUROS